Really beautiful wedding centerpieces can actually be so misleadingly simple to create. Here, a breathtaking vision of pretty pastels creates a peaceful and relaxed mood at a reception table. Read below for easy instructions on how to create your own version of these DIY wedding centerpieces. The pastels are gorgeous, but of course, you can use any colors you like.
Here’s How to Do It:
- A mauve/ lavender table runner made of silky fabric (or organza) is positioned up the center of a rectangular reception table.
- A pretty clear glass bowl with a frosted rim is then positioned at the center of the table, on the center of the table runner.
- The bowl is filled with water and one large pink rose is submerged into the water to one side of the bow.
- Then four beautiful rose shaped floating candles in a mix of pastels (pink, purple or mauve and yellow) and placed in the water to fill in the rest of the bowl.
- A few pale pink rose petals are scattered on the table runner, and the centerpiece is complete.Simple, yet so beautiful! If you have questions or comments on how to create this look, just leave a comment below – we’re always happy to help you out.
See more wedding centerpiece ideas.
Photo © SuperWeddings.com. Not to be republished under any circumstances without a link back to this page.