Photo Credit: The Dow Chemical Company
Project Edited by: Linda Kevich
DIY wedding favors are fun to make and are a lovely way to put your personal imprint on your wedding. Featured here are DIY insstructions on how to make pretty & unique wedding favors for a wedding or bridal shower.
This do it yourself wedding favors project is created with a wine glass, STYROFOAM* brand foam, ribbon and a few silk flowers. These attractive floral goblets can also be used as head table decorations or centerpieces for your wedding reception tables.
For each wedding favor you will need…
1 goblet or wine glass
1 ball of STYROFOAM* brand foam that fits halfway into the top
Ribbon (sheers were used for this design)
Glue gun and glue sticks
Making these favors is easy! Here’s what you do…
1. Insert the ball of STYROFOAM* brand foam into the glass.
2. Wrap the ribbon around the glass in a spiral and secure in place with hot glue.
3. Trim stems of flowers to about 2 inches in length.
4. Insert the stems of the flowers into the Styrofoam, being sure to cover majority of foam space.
5. Wired ribbon can be incorporated into flower arrangement also. secure in place with hot glue.
*Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company.
*Visit The Dow Chemical Company web site
©2000-2013 SuperWeddings.com – Publishers: DO NOT COPY without explicit written permission